Why should I register MusiCAD?
If you use MusiCAD without license-key you will have to get accustomed to a few itches:
- before you can save or print any file you have to copy alphanumeric string correctly;
- MusiCAD files are stored uniquely encrypted for use on that specific PC. If your PC dies, your files become just as unreadable as on any other PC.
- You cannot share your MusiCAD files since they are encrypted. If you'd like to share you music - in editable form - with others you have to register (and pay the license fee);
- on each printout a small message will be shown;
- MusiCAD will remind you that registration is preferred every once in a while;
- you are not entitled to helpdesk-support.